Resume 2016 – Link to download (format: Word)
13971 Ivie Farms Drive, Herriman, UT 84096
- I want a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge to help the company, my coworkers, and consumers be happy and successful.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | June 2013 | LIAHONA PREPARATORY ACADEMY
COMMUNICATIONS | IN PROGRESS | BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY, IDAHO
- Major: Communications (PR)
- Minor: Child Development
SKILLS AND ABILITES
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Basic skills with Word Press
- Public Speaking course January-April 2014
- During my service for the LDS church I oversaw learning the language by coming up with and presenting study plans in a formal setting, sending out weekly emails, and teaching lessons.
PIANO TEACHER/ACCOMPANIST | PIANO ENLIGHTENMENT | NOVEMBER 2012-AUGUST 2013
- I started my own business teaching piano to a variety of students.
- Accompanied many high school students for competitions and recitals.
CASHIER/SERVER | KNEADRS | MAY 2014-AUGUST 2014
- Oversaw orders and attended to customers’ needs.
MISSIONARY | THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS | AUGUST 2014- MARCH 2016
- Engaged in weekly and yearly service projects.
- Sought out the needs of others
- Kept daily records of work and service done.
- Taught the Armenian language to struggling and inexperienced missionaries.
- Aided in writing and publishing a language book for current and future missionaries.